An Unhealthy Food I Can't Resist

Unhealthy foods often seem to taste better than healthy foods, and once you get a taste your self-control disappears. One of my personal weakness towards food is my lack of ability to resist dark/ hazelnut chocolate. It can be sooooo good after a long day. There are sometimes weeks where I have a piece of chocolate everyday. One of my personal favorite chocolates is Ferrero Rocher’s hazelnut chocolate balls. I also love a bar of Godiva’s dark chocolate with raspberry. Just thinking about how good they are makes my mouth water. Costco has an especially good deal with their Ferrero Rocher chocolate this time of the year, which is a huge box of the hazelnut balls for about 10 bucks. It is completely worth it. Luckily my self control is enough to only allow myself to eat one a day.    

Comments